The six green squares going from top to bottom will give you the birth surname of a major CHERUB character.
To enter the draw to win one of ten copies of the hard- to- find CHERUB mini-book Dark Sun, solve the crossword and send the correct surname to:
The competition closes on Thursday May 28th 2009. For full terms and conditions
The June CHERUB news will feature the preview chapters from the long-awaited
Brigands M. C.
In the meantime you can read back issues of CHERUB News by CLICKING HERE
As yet there has been no announcement as to whether the new books will be CHERUB, Henderson's Boys, or something completely new.
Muchamore said, "I'll be making a final decision on the new books by the end of 2009, but I don't think fans will be disappointed when the find out what's coming their way!"
The second Henderson's Boys book, Eagle Day, is officially published on June 4th, but keen readers are likely to be able to get hold of copies a week or so beforehand.
The Australia and New Zealand release has been set for mid-June. For more info on Henderson's Boys down under visit the local site at www.hendersonsboys.com.au
1. Mr Blueman.
2. Book, coming June 2009.
3. Needed for Rat’s tangled hair.
4. Marc Kilgore was abandoned here.
5. James’ mentor in The Recruit.
6. John _____, mission controller.
7. James found a big pile of this in his mum's safe
8. Charles _____, founder of CHERUB.
9. The chairwoman’s oldest son.
10. Major new character in CHERUB 11.
11. _____ M. C. published September 2009.
12. Network that smuggles nuclear technology.
13. James wants to do this to Kerry’s bra.
14. (going across) When Mr Large wakes up his trainees.
15. (going down) Strict mission controller in Class A.
16. Sasha Thompson’s gang.
17. Mr Clarke ends up this way in The Escape.
18. Kyle regularly dreams one of these up to make money.
19. Country where The Escape is set.
20. One of Mr Large’s Rottweilers.
For full and up-to-date event details visit www.muchamore.com/events.
Robert Muchamore has got himself hooked on the internet micro-blog site Twitter.
Find out what he's been up to at: www.muchamore.com
Or join Twitter and follow Rob at www.twitter.com
Click the logo above to book now!